Hi there, happy Thursday!!! Today I am hopping along with the Happy Inkin’ team, and we have a super fun sketch. Friends of ours just got engaged and I thought I would create a special Congratulations card for them so I pulled out the Beautiful Friendship stamp set and created this beautiful card.
To create this card, use a Pool Party card base that is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, folded in half at 4-1/4. Run the card front through the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing folder. Cut a 5-1/2 x 1-3/4 Whisper White card stock and adhere it on top of the card base. Using Silver Glimmer paper, die cut a border from the Ornate Border dies and adhere it below the Whisper White panel.
With the help of the Stamparatus, line up the large floral cluster with a Whisper White card stock panel. Ink up the flowers using Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Blushing Bride inks using sponge daubers and stamp the image. Reink and stamp, if necessary. Ink up the smaller floral cluster using Highland Heather ink and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves, stamp it and repeat steps again for a second flower and next repeat the steps, but this time use Blushing Bride for the flower.
Stamp the smaller flower using Blushing Bride ink onto the Whisper White panel and stamp 5 of the leaves using Pear Pizzazz. Fussy cut all the flowers and leaves and adhere them using Snail Adhesive as shown on the picture.
Finally cut a 2-1/2 x 3/4 Whisper White card stock and stamp the sentiment on it using Melon Mambo ink and adhere on top of flowers using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here is another look of the card using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set. I hope the soon to be couple will love it, too.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Here is the list of the products I used to create this card, so you can order if you like.
Don’t forget about the retired items! Click on SHOP to get to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 15; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 2, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
- Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!!
Click on the links to get the downloadable Excel sheets and pdf’s to the retiring list. First link is for the Annual Catalog and the second one is for the Spring Mini catalog.
Thank you so much for your support. Since it’s a new month, I have a new host code. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE if the order is below $200, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. May code is: 3FUJXAHN
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- FREE Alternatives Tutorial Bundle for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers