Hi there, happy Thursday!!! Today I am hopping along with the Happy Inkin’ team, and we have a super fun color combo. I bought the Botanical Prints a while ago, but I haven’t had a chance to ink it up and I thought these colors would be perfect with that bundle, so here is what I created.
I think this card brings so much tranquility. I just love the images in this set and that they are so easy to cut out with the dies. And right now, it’s marked down from $95 to $57. So much comes in this kit, the stamps, the dies, coordinating papers and so much more…worth checking it out. This card took such a little time to create, but I just love it.
To create this card, use a Whisper White card base that is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, folded in half at 4-1/4. Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White card stock and using the two of the flowers stamp them randomly using the Night of Navy and Garden Green Stamp Pads to create this beautiful background. Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Night of Navy card stock and adhere to the background panel in an angle and adhere them on top of the card base using Snail adhesive.
White emboss the sentiment on a piece of Night of Navy card stock and punch it out using the Label Me Lovely Punch making sure the sentiment will be in the bottom right area. Punch another label using a piece of Garden Green card stock once again with the Label Me Lovely Punch, cut it in half and adhere one half just a tad bit below and above the sentiment label to create a frame.
Stamp the floral image using Night of Navy stamp pad onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and die cut it. Color in the leaves using Garden Green Watercolor pencils. Adhere the flower on top of the sentiment label and adhere them all to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here is another picture of it from a different angle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Here is the list of the products I used to create this card, so you can order if you like.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Click on SHOP to get to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 15; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 2, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
- Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!!
Click on the links to get the downloadable Excel sheets and pdf’s to the retiring list. First link is for the Annual Catalog and the second one is for the Spring Mini catalog.
Thank you so much for your support. Since it’s a new month, I have a new host code. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE if the order is below $200, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. March code is: 3FUJXAHN
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- FREE Alternatives Tutorial Bundle for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers