Hi there, happy Thursday!!! Today I am hopping along with the Happy Inkin’ team, and we have a super fun sketch challenge. With this sketch in mind, I decided to pull out my Positive Thoughts stamp set and it’s coordinating dies to create this fun card.
To create this card, use a Pool Party card base that is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, folded in half at 4-1/4. Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Yellow striped Designer Series Paper and adhere to the card base. Die cut the rectangle from the Nature’s Thoughts die set using Whisper White cardstock and stamp of the fern leaves on it using Granny Apple Green and adhere it on top of the card front.
Stamp another fern leaf image onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock using Granny Apple Green ink and die cut it. Stamp a flower using Mango Melody and another one using Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White cardstock and die cut them. White emboss a flower onto Flirty Flamingo cardstock and die cut it as well. Die cut a feather using watercolor paper and paint it in with an Aqua Painter using Pool Party and Granny Apple Green ink.
Adhere the fern leaf die cut using Stampin dimensional on the card front. Adhere the three flowers as shown on picture and adhere the feather as shown on picture as well.
Cut a 3-1/4 x 3/4 Pool Party cardstock strip and stamp the sentiment on it using Soft Suede. Die cut the border die using Melon Mambo and adhere it under the sentiment strip using liquid glue and adhere them on top of the card.
Finally, ink up the butterfly using Pool Party, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green ink, die cut it and adhere to the card front.
Here is another look of this card….
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Here is the list of the products I used to create this card, so you can order if you like.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Click on SHOP to get to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 15; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 2, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
- Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!!
Click on the links to get the downloadable Excel sheets and pdf’s to the retiring list. First link is for the Annual Catalog and the second one is for the Spring Mini catalog.
Thank you so much for your support. Since it’s a new month, I have a new host code. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE if the order is below $200, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. March code is: 3FUJXAHN
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- FREE Alternatives Tutorial Bundle for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers