Hi there, happy Thursday!!! Today I am hopping along with the Happy Inkin’ team, and we have a super fun color combo challenge! I love happy colors and these colors make me happy. Last week I saw an amazing new technique shared by Linda Dalke, which is called Blended Alcohol Technique, so today I wanted to show you a card I made using Linda’s new technique. It’s so fun!!! Here is what I came up with.
To create this card, use a Whisper White card base that is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, folded in half at 4-1/4. Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock. Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 acetate sheet and color it in patches using the dark Bermuda Bay and Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. Sprinkle some alcohol on it, let it bleed a little and place the Whisper White cardstock panel on top of it (you can watch Linda’s video tutorial, if you need more visual on it). Next, cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Grapefruit Grove cardstock and run it through the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing folder and adhere it under the alcohol blended panel in an angle using Snail Adhesive and onto the card base.
White emboss the sentiment from the To a Wild Rose set onto a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and die cut it from the coordinating dies. Stamp two of the leaves using Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White cardstock an die cut them. Adhere the two leaves under the sentiment label and adhere them using Stampin Dimensionals onto the card front.
Stamp the butterflies from the Butterfly Gala stamp set using Grapefruit Grove ink onto Whisper White cardstock and one set of butterflies onto Grapefruit Grove cardstock and punch them out with the coordinating butterlfy punch. Adhere them to the card using liquid glue. Color three small Pearls with the Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends and adhere them in the middle of the butterflies.
Here is another look of the card from a different angle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Here is the list of the products I used to create this card, so you can order if you like.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Click on SHOP to get to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 15; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 2, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
- Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!!
Click on the links to get the downloadable Excel sheets and pdf’s to the retiring list. First link is for the Annual Catalog and the second one is for the Spring Mini catalog.
Thank you so much for your support. Since it’s a new month, I have a new host code. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE if the order is below $200, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. March code is: 47R69PYS
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- FREE Alternatives Tutorial Bundle for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers