Hi there, it’s been a while since I posted. Life just got in the way, but today I am hopping along with the Happy Inkin’ team, and we have a super fun sketch challenge! When I saw this sketch I thought it would be perfect to showcase the gorgeous Ornate Garden Suite, as I have only made one card with it and it’s such a beautiful set. Thank God, it’s available till May 31st, so I can still share more inspiration using it. Here is what I came up with.
To create this card, use a Whisper White card base that is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, folded in half at 4-1/4. Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 designer series paper and adhere it on the card front. Die cut the gorgeous doily edged rectangle using Whisper White cardstock and stamp the “my friend” sentiment on the bottom right corner using Melon Mambo and adhere on top of the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next using the Stamparatus, stamp the large floral image onto the watercolor paper using Black Stazon and watercolor the image using Aqua painter. Leaves are Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive, the large flowers are Rococo Rose, the small ones are Mango Melody and Pumpkin pie and the daisy looking flowers are Mint Macaron and the middle of those are Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie. Once it dried, adhere to the rectangle doily as shown. Adhere on top of the doily edged rectangle using Tear & Tape.
Next, white emboss the Thanks sentiment onto a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock and die cut it using the second smallest scalloped rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and adhere it on top of the flowers using Snail. Finally add three Gilded gems on the card as shown.
Here is another look of the card from a different angle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Here is the list of the products I used to create this card, so you can order if you like.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Click on SHOP to get to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 15; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 2, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
- Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!!
Click on the links to get the downloadable Excel sheets and pdf’s to the retiring list. First link is for the Annual Catalog and the second one is for the Spring Mini catalog.
Thank you so much for your support. Since it’s a new month, I have a new host code. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE if the order is below $200, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. March code is: 47R69PYS
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- FREE Alternatives Tutorial Bundle for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers