Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! Be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we have a perfect theme for the time of the year. We have Christmas projects for you.
Yesterday I shared a card created with the Still Scenes Bundle and told you I will be back with more and this one won’t be the last of it either. But today I have another card created with the gorgeous Still Scenes bundle and I incorporated the Beautiful Boughs Dies and once again the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. Here is what I came up with this time without the snow globe shaker element.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for Downloadable PDF Instructions)
To make the Still Scenes card you need to start out by cutting the card base, which is Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2. Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White panel, stamp a few of the large sentiments randomly on it mostly on the right side of the panel using Gray Granite ink. Also stamp some of the snow flurry image using Pool Party ink.
Stamp the globe image on a piece of Whisper White cardstock using Pool Party ink and stamp the house image on it using Gray Granite ink. Die cut the image. Next stamp the base image onto Gray Granite cardstock and die cut it. Adhere the die cut globe using liquid glue to the base.
Die cut two medium size boughs using Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Also die cut one large and two small pine cones using Pool Party Cardstock and die cut the same amount detailed pine cones using Sparkle Glimmer papers and adhere them together using liquid glue.
Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Gray Granite cardstock panel and run it through the Winter Knit Embossing folder. Adhere it under the stamped panel in an anger using Tear & Tape and both on top of the card base. Twirl the corners in a little bit with your fingers
Next, adhere one of the boughs and small pine cone under the globe on the right top section of the snow globe using liquid glue. Adhere the other boughs and two pine cones to the bottom left side of the globe base once again using liquid glue and tie a Whisper White Bakers Twine around. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere it all on the card front.
Finally stamp the sentiment on Real Red cardstock, punch it out using Classic Label punch and adhere on globe base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here is another look of my Still Scenes Bundle card.
Thank you so much for joining us today and hope you’ll join us next month, too. Now it’s time to check out everyone’s projects!!! Please see the list of ladies participating this month. I am so excited about seeing all the Christmas projects, I am sure I will find lots of inspiration! So make sure you hop onto everyone’s blog post!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create the Still Scenes Bundle card, so you can order if you like.
And now just a reminder….today is the last day of the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza. Don’t miss out saving 15% on so many basic items.
Here are the details:
15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:
- Neutrals Collection
- Regals Collection
- 2018–2020 In Colors
- 2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount:
- 8 bundles
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
Ordering details of the Online Extravaganza:
- Dates: November 22, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion!
- Promotion includes items from the 2019–2020 annual catalog only.
- Discounts apply to promotion items only.
- Ordering information can be found in the flyer below in the Marketing Toolkit.
- No limits apply.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available ONLY during the sales period. No exceptions.
- If you purchased a product offered in the promotion prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. If you try to order an item that is not available, you will receive a notification informing you it is currently unavailable. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
Click the image below to find the flyer with all the available discounted items and their pricing during the Online Extravaganza! And you can shop for them through my store HERE!
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. November code is: 3BVSQSGG
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. Most importantly, they will keep you busy all month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE