Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and today we have a beautiful sketch that led me to a beautiful bundle called Still Scenes and of course I had to make a globe shaker card! The Still Scenes bundle is so cute and it’s amazing that this is the first time I have created with it. I will have more creations with this, that I know. One of the ideas is to make Christmas Globe Shaker tree decoration, so I will be back with that soon.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
To make the Still Scenes Global Shaker card you need to start out by cutting the card base, which is Night of Navy 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2. Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White panel, die cut the globe background die on the top portion of the panel where you want your globe to sit. Once it’s cut, run it through the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, ink the raised surface by rubbing the Silvery Shimmer Delicata inkpad on it.
Die cut the globe background die from the Snow Globe Scenes Dies using watercolor paper and watercolor it using Aqua Painter with Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Night of Navy inks. Die cut the trees die also using watercolor papers and watercolor it using Mossy Meadow ink. Once they dried, adhere the trees on top of the painted globe background die. Next, die cut the deer using Silver Glimmer paper and adhere on top of the trees.
The easiest way to make sure you have the globe background on the right spot is using the embossed diecut panel as your template. Place it on the card front where you want it to be and place the globe background with the scene built on it already. Once you are sure that is the right spot, adhere it using Tear & Tape.
Remove the embossed panel. Next add some Snowflake sequins on top of the built scene and adhere the snow globe shaker dome on top of the scene by removing the tape on it. Secure it really well so the snowflake sequins can’t fall out. Remove the top tape from the dome, add more Tear & Tape on the embossed die cut panel and adhere it on the card front.
Cut a 4-1/4″ x 1″ Real Red Strip, punch the ends using the Banner Tripple Punch and adhere it under the globe. Die cut a globe base using Night of Navy cardstock and die cut the detailed globe base die using Silver Glimmer paper and adhere them together using liquid glue. Adhere them on top of the red banner strip using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finally cut a 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ Whisper White strip and stamp the Season’s Greetings sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas set on it using Real Red ink. Cut banners in the ends and adhere it on top of the globe base.
Here is another look of the fun Still Scenes Globe Shaker Card. So many possibilities with this bundle!
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial for the Still Scenes Globe Shaker card, you can do that by clicking below. (In addition, please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create the Still Scenes Globe Shaker card, so you can order if you like.
Just a reminder about the Online Extravaganza. Don’t forget, it’s only today and tomorrow!
Click on the picture below to see all that’s it’s up for sale for the limited time by clicking on the image below. Here are the details:
15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:
- Neutrals Collection
- Regals Collection
- 2018–2020 In Colors
- 2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount:
- 8 bundles
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
Ordering details of the Online Extravaganza:
- Dates: November 22, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion!
- Promotion includes items from the 2019–2020 annual catalog only.
- Discounts apply to promotion items only.
- Ordering information can be found in the flyer below in the Marketing Toolkit.
- No limits apply.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available ONLY during the sales period. No exceptions.
- If you purchased a product offered in the promotion prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. If you try to order an item that is not available, you will receive a notification informing you it is currently unavailable. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
Click the image below to find the flyer with all the available discounted items and their pricing during the Online Extravaganza! And you can shop for them through my store HERE!
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. November code is: 3BVSQSGG
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me.
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. Most importantly, they will keep you busy all month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE