Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun color combo.
After looking at the colors, I knew right away that I had to use the Let it Snow Suite right away! And this time I used the adorable Let it Snow Embellishment kit as well and here is what I came up with.
I think this is the happiest of Christmas cards. These snowmen are so cute!!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Coastal Cabana, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Real Red cardstock and run it through the Swirls & Curls embossing folder and adhere to card base using Tear & Tape.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Watercolor paper. White emboss a few snowflakes, sprinkle it with Bermuda Bay Pigment Sprinkle, spritz it with water to create the background. Dry it and adhere it to the card front using Tear & Tape.
- Cut a 4 x 3/4 Whisper White cardstock strip, stamp the sentiment on it using Real Red ink and adhere to the card.
- Cut out three different snowmen from the coordinating Let it Snow Specialty DSP. Adhere them on the card using Snail and on the two front ones use Stampin Dimensionals.
- Finally I punched out the arms using the Snowman Builder punch using Basic Black cardstock and added the cute hat and scarf from the Let it Snow Embellishment Kit.
Here is another look of this sweet card using the Let it Snow Suite.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is the talented Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. October code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE