Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a beautiful sketch for you to try.
For today’s card chose to mix the beautiful Frosted Foliage and the super fun Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper to create this Christmas card.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Pretty Peacock, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla cardstock and run it through the Stylish Scroll embossing folder and adhere to card base using Tear & Tape.
- Cut a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper and cut a 2 x 5-1/4 Pretty Peacock and adhered it under the designer paper strip and adhered both on the embossed panel.
- Cut a Frosted Foliage frame using Pretty Peacock cardstock and a sentiment frame using Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp the sentiment on it using the Celestial Copper Delicata ink and adhere them together and on top of the card front.
- Die cut some branches using Copper Foil Sheets and adhere on the bottom corner using liquid glue.
- Cut a 5″ Mint Macaron ribbon, fold in half and tie a bow around it using Whisper White Twine and adhere on top of the Copper Foil branches.
Here is another look of my card created with Frosted Foliage and the super fun Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper. Lots of copper on this card and it’s sure pretty.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. Starting this week we have two new team members and I just wanted to welcome them! Akiko Sudano and Karen Ksenzakovic, welcome to the our Happy Inkin’ Blog Hop team! I can’t wait to see what you have created. Your next stop is Akiko Sudano!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. October code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE