Hi there, happy Saturday to you. Today I am back with a little scene building card using the Snow Front card. I have to admit I started out with a whole card front scene, but I cut it down to a smaller size and this is the final card I came out with.
It was a fun card to make and would be fun to send some Christmas cheer to someone for sure.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Coastal Cabana, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Poppy Parade cardstock and run it through the Winter Knit embossing folder and touch the edges with Whisper White ink.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Whisper White cardstock and adhere under the embossed panel and onto the card base.
- Cut a 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 patterned paper from the Let is Snow Specialty DSP and adhere on embossed panel as shown on picture.
- Cut a 4-1/4 x 4 Whisper White cardstock and start stamping the scene elements. I used Shaded Spruce for the trees, Soft Suede for the cabin and deer, Balmy Blue for the pond and Gray Granite for the snowman. Once stamping is done, die cut it with the Stitched Nested Labels die with one side cut off and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to card front.
- Cut a 7″ Shaded Spruce/Gold ribbon, fold in half and tie bow on top portion of it using Whisper White Twine and adhere to top of the scene label as shown on picture.
- Finally cut a 2 x 1/2 Poppy Parade strip, white emboss the sentiment and adhere to card as shown using Snail adhesive.
Here is another close up of the card using the Snow Front stamp set and Winter Knit Embossing folder.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. October code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE