Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun color combo as our challenge.
Just a couple of days ago I showed you a card created with the same stamp set, but with very different feel and today I thought the color combo was perfectly setup for the Perfectly Plaid Bundle, so here I am with another card using the same set again, but at least it gives you more ideas for the same set. I wonder how many of my team mates thought the same…LOL…Anyway, here is the card I made for using these colors.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock and adhere to card front using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 2 Shaded Spruce dotted paper and 3-3/4 x 4-1/2 Plaid paper and die cut the bottom part using the border die from the Magnolia Memory Dies and adhere the two pieces of papers together so they create a 3-3/4 x 5 panel and adhere them to the card front.
- Die cut a 3-7/8 x 2 Stitched Nested Label die out of the tree patterned paper and adhere on top part of the card front.
- Punch a tree using a plaid patterned paper, punch a 2″ circle using Whisper White cardstock, a Starburst using Gold Foil Sheet and layer them together and adhere them on top of the Stitched Nested Label die. Use Mini Stampin Dimensional to pop the tree.
- Finally cut a 2-1/2 x 1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock strip and white emboss the sentiment on it.
And here is another look of my card created with the Perfectly Plaid Bundle and the gorgeous designer series papers that go with it.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. October code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE