Hi there, welcome back. If you are in Canada, hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. I am still on vacation, but the blog goes on…LOL…so here I am today with a wintery Perfectly Plaid Christmas card, although there is no plaid to be found on this card…it’s all about the pretty trees from the set, which I love. I decided to layer and play with textures on this card and hope you like it. It’s quite the free form stamping style, so this one is for the more advanced style crafter. Anyway, here is what I created.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for Downloadable PDF Instructions)
- Cut the card base, which is Pretty Peacock cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock and run it through the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder and touch the edges with the Silver Shimmery Delicata ink to show the embossed look even more. Adhere to card front using Tear & Tape.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor paper and using Aqua Painter add some Seaside Spray watercolor background wash and also pickup a little bit of Silver Shimmery Delicata ink (NOTE: I didn’t have the refill this time yet, so I just pushed one small acrylic block into the inkpad to pick up the ink and added it to my panel using Aqua Painter from the block.)
- Stamp all different trees using Pretty Peacock ink, some with Seaside Spray ink and some with Silver Shimmery Delicata ink. I even stamped a tree using Balmy Blue on a piece of vellum and die cut it and adhered it using Tear & Tape (hard to see on picture, but it’s on the middle section. Finally I punched a tree out using Silver Glimmer Paper and adhered it on the right side of the panel as shown on picture. Adhere art panel on card front using Tear & Tape.
- Cut a 4 x 1-1/8 Whisper White strip, stamp the sentiment on it using Pretty Peacock. Die cut a border from the Magnolia Memory Dies using Silver Glimmer paper and adhere to the bottom of the sentiment strip and adhere on card.
- Finally add three Faceted Dots, Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray colors.
Here is another look of my card created with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order easy.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. October code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE