Hi there, happy Saturday to you. Today I am back with another fun Merry Moose card. I just love this bundle so much!!! Here is today’s card with a little scene building using Pigment Sprinkles and Woodland Embossing folder. I will have another card similar to this coming up, but with a very different feel. Just want to show you all you can do with these beautiful products.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Pretty Peacock, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 5-1/4 x 4 Coastal Cabana cardstock and run it through the Winter Knit embossing folder, add Whisper White ink using a sponge dauber to the edges and using Tear & Tape adhere to card front.
- Cut a 5 x 3-3/4 Watercolor paper and create a watercolor background by using Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Pigment Sprinkles (sprinkle paper with the pigments and spritz with water to spread the pigments).
- Once the panel dried, run it through the Woodland Embossing Folder and add Soft Suede ink to the raised parts using Sponge Daubers to make the trees pop.
- Cut a little free style snow landscape using Sparkle Glimmer paper and adhere to the watercolored panel using Tear & Tape and adhere all to the card front.
- Stamp two moose on watercolor paper using Sahara Sand ink and water color them with same ink using an Aqua Painter.
- Stamp a scarf with Cherry Cobbler ink and one with Pretty Peacock, fussy cut them and adhere them to moose. Adhere both moose as shown on picture, one with Tear & Tape and one using Mini Stampin Dimensionals.
- Cut a 2-1/4 X 5/8 Cherry Cobbler cardstock strip, stamp the sentiment on it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, cut a little flag into one end and using Mini Stampin Dimensionals adhere to card.
Here is another look of my card using the Merry Moose Bundle, Pigment Sprinkles and Woodland Embossing folder.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE