Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun sketch for you to try.
With that circle in the sketch, all I could think of is the Tidings all Around Bundle, but I wanted to use it with the Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Papers for this card and here is what I came up with.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Plaid paper and adhere to card front.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White cardstock and run it through the Swirls and Curls embossing folder.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ Shaded Spruce/Gold ribbon and adhere to the embossed panel as shown on photo and adhere the embossed panel on the card front.
- Die cut two wreaths using Shaded Spruce cardstock. Using a foam mat, turn them upside down and use a stylus, or the back of a paint brush to put indentations into the leaves to make them more 3D. Adhere first layer on the card using Mini Stampin Dimensionals and the second one on top of first using Mini Stampin Dimensionals again to create a 3D looking wreath.
- Die cut 5 small leaf branches using Gold Glimmer paper and adhere them on top of the wreath.
- Cut a 2-1/4 x 3/4 Cherry Cobbler strip and white emboss the sentiment on it. Cut a little flag in the end and adhere on top of wreath using Mini Stampin Dimensionals.
- Color 4 pearls with Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blends and adhere them on the wreath.
Here is another look of the gorgeous wreath created with the Tidings all Around Bundle. Can you imagine making little wreath ornaments? I think I will do that in November when I have my series of Christmas packaging/decor. Stay tuned for that!
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. October code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE