Hi there, some of you might remember that I am on vacation for this month in Europe. I shared some photos on Facebook, but I thought I would share them on my blog as well, in case you are not on Facebook. We have visited beautiful places so far in France, such as Beaune, Lyon, Les Beaux, and Marseille. This picture of us is from Les Beaux, where I took a selfie just to find out my son and his girlfriend were in it, too after they declined to take a picture…LOL…so there they are.
And the next photo is all of us from Budapest. I am originally from Hungary, so going back to my roots is always fun.
And now back to cards…LOL.today I have a super cool card.
In the Holiday card we have a new product, which is the Mercury Glass Acetate. I create a super fast card that is so pretty using it as my background. I also used the Frosted Foliage Bundle to go with it, as it was just meant to be. Here is what I came up with.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Purple Posy, 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Mercury Glass Acetate and the same size Whisper White cardstock and adhered them together with little pieces of Tear & Tape and adhered them to the card base.
- I die cut the foliage frame using Pretty Peacock cardstock and adhered it to the card using Tear & Tape making sure it will stick to the acetate.
- Die cut the sentiment label and stamped the sentiment using Silvery Shimmer Delicatata ink and adhered it on top of the foliage die using Snail adhesive.
- Stamped the berry image using Gray Granite ink and color it in using Purple Posy Stampin Blends Combo. Fussy cut it out. As a final touch, I added a little bit of Shimmery Chrystal Effects on the berries and sprinkled them with Dazzling Diamonds. Let them dry.
- Die cut two of the little flowers using Silver Glimmer paper and tie them together with a Whisper White Twine and adhered them to the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
Here is another photo of this fun card using the Mercury Glass Acetate ad the Frosted Foliage Bundle.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE