Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun color combo as our challenge.
As promised last week, I am back with another Christmas card created with the Peaceful Boughs. This time I focused on the dies a lot and here is what I came up with.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Very Vanilla cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/2.
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Red leafy designer paper and adhere to cover cardfront.
- Cut a 4-3/4 x 3-1/2 Red Buffalo check patterned paper. Cut a 4-7/8 x 3-5/8 Garden Green cardstock and adhere it under the Red Buffalo check patterned paper as a mat and adhere both on the card front.
- Die cut the large pine branch out of Garden Green cardstock and add Snowfall Accent Puff Paint to it. Heat with heat gun till it puffs to look like snow and adhere using liquid glue to the card front.
- Stamp one large and two small pinecones using Soft Suede ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut them.
- Die cut one large and two smaller intricate pinecones using Gold Glimmer paper and using liquid glue, adhere them on top of the stamped pinecones.
- Die cut three of the small labels with Very Vanilla, Garden Green and Real Red cardstock. Stamp the sentiment on the Very Vanilla label using Real Red ink. Cut the Garden Green label in half and adhere it under the Very Vanilla label, so it shows just a little bit. Repeat same steps with the Real Red label. This way you get a three colored longer sentiment label.
- Adhere sentiment label on top of the pine branch using Stampin Dimensionals and adhere pinecones under and above the label as shown on picture.
Here is another look of the card created with the Peaceful Boughs Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: R696VUZZ
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $100, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE