Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! Be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we have a fun theme. We were supposed to create a project that inspired us by Home Decor. So off I went and found a picture online at Decor Lovin blog that was seasonal home decor and that is what I used as my inspiration. Here is the picture.
The Gather Together Bundle is such a beautiful set and those pumpkins on tis picture and the shabby chic look of it just inspired me to create this pretty little card.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for Downloadable PDF Instructions)
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2. Ink up edges using Sahara Sand ink pad.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock panel, stamped the wheat bunch in Sahara Sand ink and stamped the speckled texture image (don’t know what is the official name…LOL) around the wheat and also toward the bottom of the panel under the pumpkins.
- Die cut 3 leaves using Mossy Meadow cardstock, inked them the raised parts with white ink to add the shabby look to them and adhered them on the panel as it’s shown.
- Die cut the smaller frame from the Beautiful Boughs dies using Basic Black cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it using Whisper White ink and sponged the edge with the ink as well to create the chalkboard look.
- Cut a 12″ Whisper White Twine and looped it through the holes of the tag and tied it around the panel and leaves in a bow.
- Stamped the pumpkins using Sahara Sand onto Whisper White cardstock and die cut them out.
- Adhered the pumpkins using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Finally adhere the art panel to the card base using Stampin Dimensionals.
Here is another look of my Home Decor inspired card using the Gather Together Bundle
Thank you so much for joining us today and hope you’l join us next month, too. Now it’s time to check out everyone’s projects!!! Please see the list of ladies participating this month. I am so excited about seeing all the new holiday projects, so make sure you hop onto everyone’s blog post.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
LAST FEW DAYS!!!!
CURRENT PROMOTION: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Participating Designer Series Papers.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE