Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have an awesome sketch!
When I saw this sketch I immediately thought of the Tidings All Around Bundle with the beautiful wreath, but I wanted to be a little different, so I chose to work with the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Papers instead and by doing that, using non traditional Christmas colors. Why not, right? So here is what I came up with.
I absolutely love this card, that wreath die is to die for…no pun intended…LOL I used a die cut layered on top of stamped image technique on this, as I call it…LOL
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Purple Posy, 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 1-1/2 x 5-1/2 White/silver stripe designer series paper and adhere to the right side of the card front.
- Cut a 3 x 5-1/2 Purple toned designer series paper and adhere to the left side of the card front. Part of it will overlap the previous layer.
- Stamp the wreath on a 4 x 4 Whisper White cardstock using Mint Macaron ink and die cut it. Adhere to the card front.
- Die cut the detailed wreath out of Whisper White cardstock. Using a stylus and a foam mat, create dents in the back of the wreath and adhere on top of the other wreath using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Tie a little bow using the Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon and using liquid glue, adhere to top of the wreath.
- Cut a 2-3/4 x 1/2 strip of Purple Posy cardstock and stamp the sentiment on using the Silvery Shimmer ink and adhere on top of the wreath using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Die cut two branches using the Frosted Frames Dies and Sparkle Glimmer Paper and adhere them under the sentiment.
Here is another look of the card created with Tidings All Around Bundle and the gorgeous Feels Like Frost Designer Series Papers
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE