Hi there, happy Tuesday. I was away at a retreat last week. I am going away for a month long vacation shortly, in fact I am leaving Friday morning. I didn’t want you to miss out on my creations for a whole month, so I made all my cards and tutorials for the whole month, so everything will be the same….BUT I will have little fun on Facebook, and share a little bit about my travels and have you guess, “where in the world is Eva”…LOL. If you are like me, I LOVE seeing people’s photos from their travels, so hope you enjoy some of mine. I promise I will post only worthy ones…LOL, so if you are not connected with me either on my personal Facebook page or on my I Love to Stamp Facebook Page, now is the time. 🙂
Anyway, let’s get to today’s card. I have a fun card using the beautiful Peaceful Boughs Bundle. Every chance I get, I get the bundles, as they are 10% off, did you know that? So, this bundle has stunning dies. I have more cards coming up with it, but check out this one.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Real Red cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp the large pine branches on the top right and bottom left corners using Sahara Sand ink and stamp the middle pine branch image on top of them using Mint Macaron ink.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Mint Macaron cardstock and run it through the Winter Knit 3D embossing folder and adhere it under the stamped panel in an angle using Tear & Tape and adhere both on the card front.
- Die cut the large frame using Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it using Rea Red ink.
- Die cut a 2 x 3-7/8 Stitched Nested Label using the red stripy paper from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and adhere it under the sentiment label.
- Die cut the medium size pine branch using Gold Foil paper.
- Cut a 5″ Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon fold it in half and adhere under the sentiment label. Also adhere the gold pine branch under the label and adhere all of them on the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
Here is another look of this beautiful card created with the Peaceful Boughs Bundle.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
LAST FEW DAYS!!!!
CURRENT PROMOTION: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Participating Designer Series Papers.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE