Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have super fun color combo as our challenge.
Today’s card is a cutie patootie card. As soon as I saw the Birds of a Feather stamp set, I had to order it. It’s the cutest set for 4 different occasions and they are all so cute!!! Check it out!
And now onto the card I made for today. Isn’t this adorable????
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Basic Black cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Fluid Watercolor panel and with the Pumpkin Pie ink and Aqua Painter, create a watercolor background and flicker Tuxedo Black ink on it. Once it dried, adhere to card front using Tear & Tape.
- Die cut a 3-7/8 x 1 Stitched Nested Label using Basic Black cardstock and emboss it with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing folder. Cut off one end.
- Cut a 12″ Black Glittered Organdy ribbon, fold in three and adhere it with Snail under the label and adhere to card front using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp the duck image onto Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color it in with the following Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie Combo (body and pumpkin basket), Crumb Cake Combo and Bronze (vest and hat), Mango Melody Combo (feet and beak), Cajun Craze Combo (scarf)
- Punch image out using a 2″ Circle Punch. Also punch out a starburst using Mango Melody cardstock and adhere under the circle image and adhere both on top of the label using Stampin Dimensionals.
- White emboss sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock and fussy cut it out and adhere to card using liquid glue.
And here is another look of this sweet card. Who wouldn’t love this card?
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
CURRENT PROMOTION: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Participating Designer Series Papers.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE