Hi there, hope you had a great weekend! Yesterday was one of my friend’s birthday and she is a testimony to creating friendships through Stampin Up! I met her a year ago, because she was looking for a Stampin Up Demonstrator and I came up in her search. Well, I am so happy as a year later and many visits with each other despite the fact that she goes south for the winter, we have created a beautiful friendship and yesterday I celebrated her birthday with this beautiful card that reminds me of her sparkle and beauty. Hope you like this card created with the Wish for it All bundle, a bundle that is perfect for Birthdays.
Facebook is a funny thing. You know how those old memories pop up from the past? Well, there was an old card of mine that reminded me of the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder and since I just got the Golden Glitz Delicata ink, I had to create this card.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Coastal Cabana cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor paper, sprinkle with Melon Mambo Pigment Sprinkle and spritz it with water using the Stampin Spritzer.
- Once the spritzed panel is dry, run it through the Stylish Scroll Embossing folder, and sponge the raised parts using Sponge Dauber with the Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Whisper White cardstock and adhere it as a mat under the watercolored panel.
- Ink up the cake using Coastal Cabana ink on the bottom and using a sponge dauber add Granny Apple Green to the top portion and Mango Melody to the candles and die cut it.
- Die cut a 3-8/7 x 2 Stitched Nested Label using Gold Glimmer Paper and also die cut a doily using Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere the doily, both the inner and outer parts to the panel using liquid glue and the Stitched Nested Label using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Adhere the die cut cake using liquid glue on top of the cake.
- White emboss the sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock and die cut it using the banner die. Add Stampin Dimensionals on the back of the banner, thread through the holes the Bermuda Bay 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon and tie it around the hole panel in a knot as show on picture.
- Squeeze a little bit of Shimmery Chrstal Effects on the candlelights and sprinkle some Dazzling Diamonds on top of it.
- Finally adhere the whole finished panel to the card front using Tear & Tape.
Here is another look of this super fun card created with the Wish for it All bundle and Stylish Scroll Embossing folder and of course Pigment Sprinkles and Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
CURRENT PROMOTION: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Participating Designer Series Papers.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE