Hi there, hope you are having a great weekend! Today I have a very Canadian card to show you. Well, at least that is what I was aiming for anyway. As soon as I saw the gorgeous leaf dies from the Gathered Leaves dies I knew I had to create this Canadian flag inspired card, so here is what I came up with. And it’s as super quick and easy card even a beginner can create with ease.
So, what do you think? Doesn’t this make a perfect Thanksgiving card?
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 and a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 wood patterned paper panels and adhere them to the card front.
- Stamp the large leaf on Real Red cardstock using Real Red ink and die cut it.
- Die cut 4 mixed size leaves using Real Red cardstock and adhere all the leaves on the card front, the large one in the middle and some of them using Snail Adhesive and some using Stampin Dimensionals to create depth.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 3/4 Pretty Peacock leafy patterned paper strip and adhere on the card as shown on photo.
- Cut a 2-3/4 x 3/4 Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment on it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and adhere it using Stampin Dimensionals.
And here is another look of my card using the Gather Together Stamp set and the coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.