Hi there, hope you had a great weekend! I have been busy creating lots of cards. Also today and Friday I have my watercoloring class, and I am looking forward to those. Today, however I wanted to share a quick card with you. In our new Holiday Catalog we now carry the gorgeous metallic Delicata Ink pads. We can choose from the Golden Glitz, the Celestial Copper and the Silvery Shimmer pads.
About a week ago Linda Dalke shared her gorgeous card with us demonstrators and I knew right away I had to recreate this beauty! She shared a card very similar to this, so I recreated mine using the Magnollia 3D Embossing Folder on Basic Black cardstock and highlighting the raised image with the Golden Glitz Delicata ink pad. Here is my version of it.
Isn’t this so pretty? It’s really an emboss resist technique, but it’s just so beautiful on black. Very elegant and so quick to make. Could make a great wedding card with the right sentiment, any kind of a congratulatory card, once again a Christmas card with the right sentiment. I have a video for you below and of course the downloadable PDF tutorial to take with you as well.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Basic Black cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Basic Black Cardstock panel and run it through the Magnolia 3D embossing folder.
- Dab a sponge dauber into the Golden Glitz Delicata ink pad and rub it against the raised image to make the flowers pop as shown on picture. (you can see this on the video easily if you need more visual)
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Petal Pink Cardstock panel and adhere it under the embossed panel and onto the card base.
- Die cut the band die using Gold Foil paper, adhere to the card front and snip off the access pieces on the ends.
- Die cut an oval using Petal Pink Cardstock, stamp the sentiment on it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and adhere on top of the gold band using Stampin Dimensionals.
Here is another look of the card.
And if you are like me and prefer to see things done visually, I have a quick video I created just for you.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
CURRENT PROMOTION: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Participating Designer Series Papers.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE