Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun fall color combo.
With the new catalog, as a demonstrator, I was able to pre-order products last month, BUT the Come To Gather Suite just wasn’t on my original list, till I found out about our challenge for this week. Well, I love leaves and decided to order it along with the Designer Series Paper from the Suite as well. Boy, I can tell you, and as you can see below, I am so glad I ordered this Suite. Here is what I came up with.
Isn’t this card so gorgeous??? Check out those leaf dies!!! With the Canadian Thanksgiving just a little over a month away, I think this set will make beautiful cards to send to your loved ones. In the new catalog we have the beautiful Metallic Delicata ink pads, and since some of the leaf die cuts are embossed, I figured it would be fun to add some gold shimmer to them. It’s so easy with the Sponge Daubers.
And how about the colors of the leaves and pumpkins! I recently saw Tammy Wilson coloring her pumpkins using Pretty Peacock and I thought I would stamp them with Cajun Craze and color them using the Pretty Peacock Stampin’s Blends and I think they turned out so pretty, but what do you think?
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 1-1/2 x 5-1/2 Wood patterned Designer Series Paper and adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Cut a 3 x 5-1/2 Cajun Craze pumpkin patterned Designer Series Paper. Cut a 3/4 x 5-1/2 Pretty Peacock checkered pattern Designer Series Paper and adhere to the left side of the pumpkin patterned panel and adhere all to the card front as shown on picture.
- Stamp two large leaves using Cajun Craze ink and die cut it. Dry the ink with the heat tool. Do that, so when you watercolor the leaf, the ink won’t run. Watercolor the leaf using Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze inks. Once they dried, adhere them to the card front as shown.
- Stamp one of each pumpkins using Cajun Craze ink onto Whisper White cardstock and using the Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends combo, color them in. Leave some white space to show depth.
- Cut a 3 x 3/4 Pretty Peacock Leafy patterned paper strip and adhere on top of the leaves.
- Cut a 3 x 3/4 Whisper White cardstock strip and using Early Espresso ink, stamp the sentiment on it and cut the ends in an angle and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere on top of the Pretty Peacock patterned paper strip
- Die cut a little leaf using Pretty Peacock cardstock and using a Sponge Dauber add some Golden Glitz Delicata ink to it and tuck it in under the sentiment.
- Finally adhere both pumpkins on the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
And here is a close up look of the card.
And while I made my card, I decided to make a bunch more and send these cards out as my Thank you cards to my clients. So these are going to be on their way today. Some of you are getting these with your Paper Shares and aren’t you glad you signed up for the Paper Share? LOL…
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
CURRENT PROMOTION: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Participating Designer Series Papers.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE