Hello there, hope you had a fabulous Labor Day weekend!!! In two days our Holiday Catalog is going live and I am so excited for you to see all the beautiful fall and holiday products!!! In the meanwhile, today I have a fun card to share with you and this time I pulled out the super fun Parcels and Petals Bundle and I thought I would do a little emboss resist technique card with sponging and here is what I came up with.
One of my team members just reached a goal, so this one is going to mailed to her to congratulate her on her achievement. How fun is that? Sure hope she likes it!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Coastal Cabana cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock and white emboss three of the flower images on the bottom portion of the panel as shown on photo.
- Using a sponge, ink around the embossed image using Coastal Cabana ink, so the embossed images will pop.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Gray Granite cardstock and adhere it under the art panel using Snail Adhesive and adhere both on top of the card front.
- Die cut the lacey label using Coastal Cabana cardstock and diecut the small label using Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment on the top portion of the white label using Gray Granite ink and cut a 3/8 x 2-1/4 Coastal Cabana cardstock strip and stamp the rest of the sentiment on it using Gray Granite ink as well and adhere it on the bottom part of the white sentiment label.
- Adhere the white sentiment label on the lacey label and adhere both of them on the card as shown.
- Finally, tie a little bow using Linen thread and adhere it on top of the label as shown on photo
And here is another look of this card using Parcels and Petals Bundle. I am also entering this card into the TGIF Challenges as they are spotlighting Embossing Powders, so this is just a perfect card for it. Check out their fabulous cards for the challenge, while you are at it.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Today is the last day of the Paper Share Registration, in fact later today, I will be emailing out to everyone who signed up to collect payment. If you want in on this, this is the last chance!
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. September code is: CYJ2QTSM
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE