Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a super fun sketch!!
And today I decided to play with some current and new products. Bird Ballad is one of my favorite suites in the Annual Catalog and I haven’t played with the Designer Series Paper enough yet. I have seen people fussy cutting the birds and for today’s challenge I decided to do just that. But since the Holiday Catalog is about to be released on September 4th, I am already playing with new products, so I thought I would sneak peek the super fun Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder and here is what I came up with.
Those birds are so pretty and what do you think of that fun embossing folder? Well, I am certainly in love and I know I will use it a lot!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Pear Pizzazz cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Stamp two leaves on the top left and bottom right corners using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 Pool Party Cardstock panel and run it through the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. Cut a 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 Whisper White Cardstock and using Snail Adhesive, adhere to the bottom of the embossed panel and onto the card base as shown on picture.
- Using the large label from the Wild Rose Dies die cut a label using the Pink Petal/White polka dot Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a 13″ long Whisper White Flax ribbon and shred the ends by cutting into the threads using Paper Snips and folded in three and adhere to the bottom of the label using Snail Adhesive and adhere to card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut out the birds from the Designer Series Paper and using Stampin Dimensionals, adhere on top of label.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 1/2 Pool Party Cardstock strip and stamp the sentiment on it using Gray Granite ink and adhere to label using Stampin Dimensionals.
Here is another look of this super fun card.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. Don’t know how? Here are the steps, but if you need help, let me know as I will be happy to help you with that.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is: WDYD7VNW
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE