Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! Be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! Since the new Holiday Catalog is about to be released, we are showcasing projects created with products from the new catalog. See? That’s one of the perks of being a demonstrator!!! Well, today I have a super fun card created with three new products! The adorable Snowman Season stamp set, the Beautiful Boughs Dies and the super fun Hammered Metal 3D Embossing folder. Here is what I came up with.
Oh and of course I had to use Pigment Sprinkles…LOL
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for Downloadable PDF Instructions)
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 and run the card front through the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing folder.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor panel and spritz it with water and add some Bermuda Bay Pigment Sprinkle to create the background. Stamp a few snowflakes on using Coastal Cabana ink.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Coastal Cabana Panel and using Tear & Tape, adhere it as a mat under the watercolor art panel and adhere both to the card base.
- Using Tuxedo Memento ink, stamp the snowman image onto Whisper White cardstock and color parts of the image in using Dark Pool Party, Light Bermuda Bay, Dark Real Red, Dark Pumpkin Pie and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut out image using a 2-5/8 circle die and also cut the same size circle using Real Red cardstock and adhere them to each other a little bit off, so the red will show up.
- Die cut one of the small and the medium Christmas tree branches using Silver Glimmer Paper and adhere them under the snowman circle as shown on photo and adhere them all using Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally white emboss the sentiment onto a strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock and fussy cut it out and using Snail adhesive, adhere to card.
And here is another look of this sweet card.
Thank you so much for joining us today and hope you’l join us next month, too. Now it’s time to check out everyone’s projects!!! Please see the list of ladies participating this month. I am so excited about seeing all the new holiday projects, so make sure you hop onto everyone’s blog post.
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. You only have a few more days to redeem them.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!! Only a few more days to join! Don’t pass this deal on, it’s such a great deal!!! Who doesn’t want 20%?
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order easy.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is: WDYD7VNW
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE