Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fabulous color challenge. Check it out!
So, at first I was going to go with a masculine card, but a little while ago my friend, Sandi MacIver shared a gorgeous card with a blue and brown color wash background and a gorgeous blue flower and I just loved that card. I was so inspired, and when I saw this color combo, I just knew I had to CASE her card, and this is what I came up with using the beautiful Band Together Bundle. Speaking of this bundle, its so super fun as you can literally use the dies for so many things. Check it out the oh so versatile Detailed Band Dies. Isn’t this just beautiful???? I see little box decorations, not just cards.
Anyway, this is what I came up with for today.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Balmy Blue cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor Paper and using an Aqua Painter Brush, paint some Soft Suede and Balmy Blue stripes on it using the ink pads to pick up the colors from.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Soft Suede cardstock and adhere to the bottom of the watercolor panel using Tear & Tape and adhere to the card base.
- Cut a 4 x 5 Watercolor paper and using Night of Navy ink, stamp the flower stem on it. Next watercolor the flower in using Night of Navy and Soft Suede ink with an Aqua Painter Brush. Once it dried, fussy cut it out.
- Die cut the label band out using Soft Suede ink and die cut the oval shape using Whisper White cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it using Balmy Blue ink.
- Adhere Soft Suede band on the card front using Snail Adhesive and adhere the oval sentiment inside the band using Stampin Dimensionals.
And here is another look of this fun card using the beautiful Band Together Bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. Don’t know how? Here are the steps, but if you need help, let me know as I will be happy to help you with that.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is: WDYD7VNW
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE