Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun sketch to try!
Today I have a really pretty card using the Floral Essence stamp set with the Colored Embossed Line technique once again. I’ll have another one Saturday soon. Sorry to be MIA, but my son was visiting for a few days and took some time off to entertain, but I am back and ready to share more pretty things and here is today’s card.
Can you believe I used Designer Series Papers? Why do I always forget them? LOL. Anyway, today’s card is using the coordinating Perennial Essence Designer Series Papers and I also used the Eyelet Lace Embossing folder. And I wanted to use the super fun Colored Embossed Lines Technique again, but this time, instead of using watercolor pencils, I used Stampin’ Blends and they work fabulous as well. Way to stretch the use of Stampin’ Blends!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Flirty Flamingo 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 and emboss the card front using the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder.
- Cut a 5-1/4 x 1-1/2 strip using one of the darker Perennial Essence Designer Series Papers and using Tear & Tape, adhere to the card base.
- Cut a 4-1/4 x 3-1/4 panel using the light floral Perennial Essence Designer Series Papers and cut a 4-3/8 x 3-3/8 Whisper White panel and adhere under the designer paper as a mat and adhered on the card base.
- White emboss one large flower and one small flower from the Floral Essence Stamp set and go over white embossed lines using Flirty Flamingo Combo Stampin Blends and Mango Melody Combo Stampin Blends and fussy cut the flowers out.
- Die cut three fern leaves from the Lovely Leaves Dies using the dark green Perennial Essence Designer Series Papers.
- Die cut a circle using the Layering Circle dies using Whisper White cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it using Pretty Peacock ink. Die cut the coordinating scalloped circle using one of the darker Perennial Essence Designer Series Papers and adhere them together with Snail adhesive.
- Cut a 3-1/4 x 3/4 strip using one of the darker Perennial Essence Designer Series Papers and adhere it under the sentiment label and adhere it all using Stampin Dimensionals to the card front.
- Adhere leaves under flowers and adhere them all on top of the sentiment label as it’s shown on the picture.
Here is another look of my card created with the Floral Essence stamp set.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. Don’t know how? Here are the steps, but if you need help, let me know as I will be happy to help you with that.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is: WDYD7VNW
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE