Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a beautiful color combo as our challenge.
And here is what I came up with using the gorgeous Beautiful Friendship stamp set.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Blushing Bride cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock and using the Stamparatus, stamp the large floral image on it using Blushing Bride ink and one small rose using Crushed Curry ink. Turn the panel around 180 degrees and repeat steps. Stamp the leaves using Garden Green ink by stamping on scrap paper and on the art panel to get a lighter color of Garden Green.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Crumb Cake cardstock as a mat and adhere below the art panel and adhere both on the card base.
- Die cut the 3rd smallest Stitched Nested Labels die using Blushing Bride cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it using Crumb Cake ink.
- Die cut the 4th smallest Stitched Nested Label die using Whisper White cardstock and adhere it under the sentiment label using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp three leafs using once again Garden Green ink by stamping on scrap paper and on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock to get a lighter color of Garden Green and fussy cut them out. Using liquid glue, adhere them in between the sentiment and mat labels.
- Finally tie a little bow using Whisper White Twine and using Glue Dot adhere on sentiment label and add three pearls.
And here is another look of this pretty card created with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. Don’t know how? Here are the steps, but if you need help, let me know as I will be happy to help you with that.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is: WDYD7VNW
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE