Hello and welcome back. We had a holiday weekend and our friends visited, but I am back with a fun new card. Yes, more watercoloring, but somehow I can’t stop….LOL…but don’t worry, the next two cards are for sure not watercolored….LOL…Anyway, I bought the Magnolia Embossing Folder when it first came out, but haven’t touched it, so it was time for it. Last year, when we had our beautiful Lovely Floral Embossing folders, I made a video showing how to watercolor that one. It actually has been my most watched video ever! Well, today I have a vibrant card for you!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for Downloadable PDF Instructions)
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 and run it through the Country Floral Embossing folder.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Watercolor paper and run it through the Magnolia Embossing folder.
- Using an Aqua Painter paint the magnolias in with Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie and the leaves with Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay. The back ground use Coastal Cabana and Pacific point.
- Once it dried flicker it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink refill picked up with the tip of the Aqua Painter.
- Cut a 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 Basic Black cardstock and adhere it under the art panel in an angle using Tear & Tape and on top of the card base.
- Die cut a small Stitched Nested Label out of Basic Black cardstock and white emboss the sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set..
- Cut a 6″ Whisper White Twine, take it apart in strands and using Snail adhere to the bottom of the sentiment label and adhere on top of the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
Here is another look of this gorgeous card. Hope you love it as much as I do!
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. Don’t know how? Here are the steps, but if you need help, let me know as I will be happy to help you with that.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is:
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE