Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have an awesome sketch!!
So today I bring you a fun Patina look card created with Pigment Sprinkles yet again and the gorgeous and oh so versatile Tasteful Textures Bundle. Here is what I came up with.
Isn’t this a super fun card? I made a video for you as well, so make sure you check it out and recreate this or something like this.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
(Please scroll down for the downloadable PDF)
- Cut the card base, which is Coastal Cabana cardstock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 and run the card front through the Scripty 3D Embossing folder.
- Cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 watercolor paper, sprinkle some Bermuday Bay and Granny Apple Green Sprinkles and spritz it with water. Blot with paper towel and add more sprinkles till happy with result and dry the panel.
- Stamp one of the beautiful images from the stamp on the art panel using Soft Suede 3 times and than using Terracotta Tile by off stamping first and than stamping on the art panel for a lighter color.
- Die cut the panel using one of the dies from the Tasteful Background Dies.
- Cut a 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 Terracotta Tile cardstock and adhere it under the art panel using Tear & Tape and adhere to cardfront once again using Tear & Tape.
- Cut a 3/4 x 2-1/2 Whisper White cardstock strip and stamp the sentiment on it using Terracotta Tile ink.
- Punch a leaf using the green Perennial Essence Vellum cardstock and cut a 5″ Mint Macaron ribbon, fold it in half and adhere both under the sentiment strip using Snail adhesive and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here is another look of the card showing this gorgeous Patina look created with Pigment Sprinkles and the Tasteful Textures Bundles, which in my humble opinion you just NEED to have…LOL
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
And if you would like to see how I created this card and perhaps create it along with me, here is the Youtube video I created just for YOU!
Did you earn some Bonus Coupons???? Now is the time to redeem them. Don’t know how? Here are the steps, but if you need help, let me know as I will be happy to help you with that.
EXTRA, EXTRA JOINING PROMOTION – JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST!!! – Still going on!!! Yaaaa…..join me!!!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
Check out my blog post for more details HERE!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. August code is:
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
And I have two new beautiful Tutorial Bundles. You can earn them, or purchase them. I’ll be back tomorrow with more details on them, but you can see the sneak peeks below. They sure are beautiful and will keep you busy during the whole month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE