Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a super fun sketch!
And I am still in love with Daisy Lane, I know I keep saying that, but I am… just a fair warning that I have yet another one for Saturday…LOL. Anyway, here is today’s soft card also using Scripty 3D Embossing folder, Stitched Nested Labels and my new favorite the Lovely Leaves Dies.
Isn’t this a sweet card, not to mention that this sketch is one of my favorites!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Petal Pink cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Soft Sea Foam card stock and run it through the Scripty 3D embossing folder and adhere to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Whisper White cardstock and adhere to the cardbase.
- Cut the second largest Stitched Nested Labels dies using Whisper White cardstock and cut it off at 3-1/4, stamp the sentiment on the lower left corner using Soft Suede and adhere to the card as shown.
- Punch out 4 Petal Pink Medium Daisies, adhere two together and add a large Clear Faceted Gems in the middle of them
- Die cut three fern looking leaves from the Lovely Leaves Dies using Pear Pizzazz.
- Arrange and adhere the flowers and leaves on the label as shown on card.
- Tie a bow using a 6 Linen Thread and using Fine-tip Glue pen adhere to card.
And here is another shot of the card. Aren’t those leaves so pretty??? My card Saturday will also focus on them and I have to say, I am blown away with them!!!
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. July’s code is: 4THQQC9U
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back shortly to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE