Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a beautiful color challenge! And the very first second I saw these colors, I just knew I had to use Good Morning Magnolia Stamp set.
And since I love to watercolor, I thought I would do some watercoloring as this flower just begs to be watercolored.
And I tell you this card was so quick to make and love it layered with the beautiful coordinating Magnolia Lane Designer Series Papers.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Petal Pink cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 watercolor paper panel. Using the Stamparatus, stamp the flower image using Stazon ink.
- Using an Aqua Painter and Petal Pink ink, color the flower and the middle of it with Crushed Curry ink.
- Color the leaves using Mossy Meadow and a lighter wash of Mossy Meadow on the outside of the flower image. Once it dried, using the Aqua Painter, flick some Tuxedo Black Memento ink from the refill bottle to some parts of the panel.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Designer Series Paper and layer it in an angle under the art panel and adhere both to the card base.
- Die cut a small Stiched Nested Label using Basic Black cardstock and white emboss the sentiment on it.
- Cut a 5″ Petal Pink ribbon, fold in half and adhere under the sentiment label and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to card.
- Finally add three Basic Pearls to card.
Here is another picture of the card created with the beautiful Good Morning Magnolia Stamp set
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below. (Please note, downloads might not work on iPads, or tablets, so please use a laptop, or desktop)
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. July’s code is: 4THQQC9U
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back shortly to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
For every $60 you spend from July 1st – 31st before taxes and shipping, you will get a $6 Bonus Day Coupon from Stampin’ Up! you can use from August 1st – 31st! Whoohoo….and there is no limit how many coupons you can earn, so shop anytime through my store! I know I will be placing my orders as well!
Now if that is not enough excitement, how would you like save another 20% off of your orders? Stampin up has an EXTRA, EXTRA good event going on from July 1st – August 31st!!! Hope you take advantage of it.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
DATES: JULY 1ST – AUGUST 31ST
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO JOIN MY TEAM AND START SAVING 20% OFF, PLUS GET THE EXTRA SPECIAL DEAL NOW.
Pay $135 for your starter kit and get $205 worth of products YOU choose! Plus another $14 coupon to use next month!
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com, as I would love to help you. If you just want to sign up for the discount, it’s ok, if you want to build a business, I am here to help you as well.
Oh and you know what else? The Holiday catalog will be coming out in September and guess who can get their hands you new stamps? When you sign up to become a demonstrator, you will be able to order new stamps before anyone can in August, so that’s another BONUS! Would love for you to join me in on the fun!