Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Today I have a what I call a WOW card. At least it is to me. I love layers and textures and this one has it all. Let me introduce you to my newest card created with Daisy Lane bundle that is so sweet and the stunning Heirloom Frames and Embossing Folders, oh and a little bit of 3D Scripty Embossing Folder. I love the Daisy Lane set so much, the fern leaf is sooooo gorgeous!!! I know I will be able to combine that with other sets as well.
This card reminds me of my style long time ago and I feel like I am at home…LOL. I think this is my new favorite card. Let me show you a couple of things that are super fun about this card. Let me start you out with the stunning embossed Heirloom Frames. Well, you can use this on any project. I am actually planning on making a little album with these frames….so stay tuned. First you cut the dies out and you emboss and you end up with these stunning frames. I used Mint Macaron as my samples below, so I am pretty sure you will see them later in a project. Oh and you have another oval and rectangle piece to use in another project. LOVE these dies and embossing folders!
Next, let’s talk about the Daisy Lane bundle. Check out how I made the flowers. I stamped two large and two smaller flowers using Coastal Cabana onto Whisper White cardstock and punched them out. Using the bone folder, shaped the petals and glued them together in the middle using Liquid Glue.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Purple Posy cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock panel and run it through the 3D Scripty Embossing Folder. Using Sponge Dauber ink up the raised parts using Coastal Cabana ink. Once again using Sponge Dauber ink up the edges using Soft Suede ink.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Soft Sea Foam cardstock and adhere it to the bottom of the embossed panel and onto the card front.
- Using Purple Posy cardstock die cut the oval shape from the Heirloom Frames dies and run it through the coordinating embossing folder and ink up the edges with Soft Suede ink. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp 3 fern leaves and the stem using Pear Pizzazz, two small daisies using Crushed Curry, two large daisies and two medium daisies using Coastal Cabana onto Whisper White cardstock. Punch out the large and medium daisies and fussy cut the rest of the images. Also stamp a middle of a daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set using Crushed Curry ink and fussy cut it as well.
- Using Bone folder shape the petals of the large and medium daisies and adhere them together using Liquid Glue.
- Arrange all the leaves, stem and flowers on top of the frame and adhered them using Liquid Glue.
- Cut a 4″ Scalloped Lace trim, fold in half and adhere on the bottom of the daisy and adhere them all to the card.
- Stamp the Friend word onto Whisper White cardstock using Coastal Cabana and stamp little parts of the fern image using Pear Pizzazz and punch it out with the Story Label and adhere on the card as shown.
Here is another look of the card created with Daisy Lane bundle, the stunning Heirloom Frames and Embossing Folders, oh and the 3D Scripty Embossing Folder.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. July’s code is: 4THQQC9U
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back shortly to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
For every $60 you spend from July 1st – 31st before taxes and shipping, you will get a $6 Bonus Day Coupon from Stampin’ Up! you can use from August 1st – 31st! Whoohoo….and there is no limit how many coupons you can earn, so shop anytime through my store! I know I will be placing my orders as well!
Now if that is not enough excitement, how would you like save another 20% off of your orders? Stampin up has an EXTRA, EXTRA good event going on from July 1st – August 31st!!! Hope you take advantage of it.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
DATES: JULY 1ST – AUGUST 31ST
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO JOIN MY TEAM AND START SAVING 20% OFF, PLUS GET THE EXTRA SPECIAL DEAL NOW.
Pay $135 for your starter kit and get $205 worth of products YOU choose! Plus another $14 coupon to use next month!
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com, as I would love to help you. If you just want to sign up for the discount, it’s ok, if you want to build a business, I am here to help you as well.
Oh and you know what else? The Holiday catalog will be coming out in September and guess who can get their hands you new stamps? When you sign up to become a demonstrator, you will be able to order new stamps before anyone can in August, so that’s another BONUS! Would love for you to join me in on the fun!