Hi there, happy Saturday to you! Hope you are ready for a fabulous weekend! Today I have a fun card you color along with me! I created this with one of the new Hostess sets, called Believe You Can. I simply love this set so much! Love that you can create super encouraging cards for graduates, a welcoming card to someone, Good Luck wishing card and a Thank you card all with one set. It’s just a fantastic set, and you can buy this once you placed a qualifying order, but it’s worth it. Anyway, here is what I created with it using Stampin Blends.
A fun little thing about this card is that colorful chevron border. I created this using my Stamparatus. It’s so easy with it. Speaking of that, I created a Stamparatus Technique Class and taught it to a couple of my sweet stamping friends on Thursday. If there is an interest, I could create a video class showing the techniques. Let me know if you would be interested in the class you could watch from your home in your PJ’s if you want…LOL. It was a very well received class, the least to say! We had so much fun!!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Basic Black cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock panel and stamp the chevron stamp with the Stamparatus’ help and Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Coastal Cabana inks alternating to create a fun border.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Coastal Cabana cardstock panel and adhere under the stamped panel using Snail Adhesive. Cut a 16″ Grapefruit Grove twine and tie it around the card panel in bow and adhere the panel to the card base.
- Stamp the focal image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and color it with the following Stampin Blends: Granny Apple Green Combo, Pool Party Combo, Bermuda Bay Light, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Mango Melody Combo and Smoky Slate Light and diecut it with the 2-1/8 x 3-7/8 Stitched Nested Labels Die.
- Diecut a 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 Stitched Nested Labels using Basic Black cardstock and adhere it under the colored label and finally using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to the card front.
Here is a closeup look of the card using the Believe You Can stamp set using Stampin Blends.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. July’s code is: 4THQQC9U
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back shortly to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE
For every $60 you spend from July 1st – 31st before taxes and shipping, you will get a $6 Bonus Day Coupon from Stampin’ Up! you can use from August 1st – 31st! Whoohoo….and there is no limit how many coupons you can earn, so shop anytime through my store! I know I will be placing my orders as well!
Now if that is not enough excitement, how would you like save another 20% off of your orders? Stampin up has an EXTRA, EXTRA good event going on from July 1st – August 31st!!! Hope you take advantage of it.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
DATES: JULY 1ST – AUGUST 31ST
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $40 more than usual. You will pay $135 to sign up and choose $205 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $14 coupon code.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO JOIN MY TEAM AND START SAVING 20% OFF, PLUS GET THE EXTRA SPECIAL DEAL NOW.
Pay $135 for your starter kit and get $205 worth of products YOU choose! Plus another $14 coupon to use next month!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, as I would love to help you. If you just want to sign up for the discount, it’s ok, if you want to build a business, I am here to help you as well.
Oh and you know what else? The Holiday catalog will be coming out in September and guess who can get their hands you new stamps? When you sign up to become a demonstrator, you will be able to order new stamps before anyone can in August, so that’s another BONUS! Would love for you to join me in on the fun!