Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a sketch challenge this week!
A little funny story to share with you. Last week after I finished my card I realized that as might as well have used it for this week…LOL. I didn’t even look at this sketch till I was finished and yet I made a card for last week that was pretty much this sketch, so here I am today with yet another card using this sketch and this time using the stunning Bloom and Grow bundle and the Stitched Lace Dies.
This is what I came up with.
And as you can see I also used the brand new and gorgeous 3D Scripty Embossing folder as my background, which I love.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Soft Sea Foam cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 Purple Posy cardstock and run it through the 3D Scripty Embossing folder.
- Cut a 2″ x 4-1/4 Whisper White Panel and die cut it using the Stitched with Lace die and the border as well and using Snail adhesive, adhere it to the bottom of the embossed panel and adhere to the cardbase.
- Diecut one of the Stitched Nested Labels dies using Whisper White cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it using Highland Heather ink and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to card front.
- Stamp the floral image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color it in with the following Stampin Blends: Mint Macaron Combo, Mango Melody Combo, Highland Heather Combo and Old Olive Combo, than die cut it.
- Stamp a few of the little flower sprigs and leaves, color them in with the same Blends above and diecut them as well.
- Using Liquid Glue and Stampin Dimensionals arrange and adhere the floral images on the card front as shown.
- Adhere a few Woven Threads Sequins to the card to finish off.
Here is a close up of the card Bloom and Grow bundle the Stitched Lace Dies and 3D Scripty Embossing folder.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Today I am also happy to share that I have two Online Classes available for those, who place a $50 or higher order during June in my ONLINE SHOP.
OPTION ONE: Spend between $50 – $149.99 and get the Stamping Sunday Design Team Tutorial Bundle.
The Stamping Sunday July 2019 Tutorial Bundle
contains 5 beautiful, exclusive projects focusing on EMBOSSING FOLDER TECHNIQUES!
You’ll find complete, step by step directions, color photos for important steps, cutting guides
and product lists.
Plus tips and tricks you’ll love!
Get it FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
OPTION TWO: Spend over $150 in my ONLINE SHOP and get Stamping Sunday Design Team Tutorial Bundle AND the EXCLUSIVE PROJECT TUTORIALS BUNDLE, which this month contains 12 amazing projects, both cards and 3D projects! I know you will be blown away by them!!!
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your order, don’t forget to add the HOST CODE, so I can add you to my Pawpack Reward System. July’s code is: 4THQQC9U
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
I’ll be back shortly to share about the newest online customer appreciation class, so get ready to feast your eyes and for the tutorials so you can follow along with us as we create the pretty projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is about $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE