Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! Be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are focused on Kids/Male inspired cards so I chose to work with the adorable Over the Moon set. Here is what I created.
Isn’t this the cutest? I made a similar layout card with the Frogs during Sale-a-bration time and I just knew I had to make another one and on this one I used the brand new Pigment Sprinkles, too.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Granny Apple Green card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Watercolor panel, spray with a little water and sprinkle the bottom with Granny Apple Green sprinkle and the top portion with Bermuda Bay and use an Aqua Painter to help the color move around and let it dry.
- Stamp the cows and the bubble heart image on Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color the in with the following Stampin’ Blends:
- Spots and hooves on the cows: Smoky Slate Combo, Bronze
- Lips on the cows: Flirty Flamingo Combo
- Boots on standing cow: Bermuday Bay Combo
- Flower: Flirty Flamingo Combo, Mango Melody Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo
- Heart bubble image: Pool Party Combo, Poppy Parade Combo
- Fussy cut cows and heart bubble out.
- Die cut three circles in the watercolor panel using the 1-5/8 circle from the Layering Circles Dies as shown on the picture.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Pool Party cardstock panel. Place under the watercolor panel, position the cows as shown in picture and adhere them together using Liquid Glue and adhere them to the card base using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Adhere the heart bubble to the top cow using Stampin Dimensional.
- Cut a 2 x 1/2 Basic Black strip and white emboss the sentiment and adhere to the card as shown using Snail Adhesive.
Here is another look of the card using all the Stampin Blends and Pigment Sprinkles I used.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for joining us today and hope you’l join us next month, too. Now it’s time to check out everyone’s projects!!! Please see the list of ladies participating this month. I know with the new catalog coming out, we all are excited to see new creations, so check make sure you hop onto everyone’s blog post.
If you want to save my card for later use of the tutorial, you can PIN this image for your Pinterest board.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE