Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a color challenge this week!
I haven’t played with A Little Lace Bundle yet, so I thought I would break it out and play with these colors. Here is what I came up with and I couldn’t love it more.
All I can say is that die is to die for. It makes creating your own size lacy pieces with it super easy. You can make full card backgrounds, borders, really just about anything. It’s such a clever die set and of course the stamp set is just perfect to go with it. On my card I also used a label die and that came from the To a Wild Rose bundle, which is just beautiful.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Pool Party card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Whisper White cardstock and diecut it using the Stitched Lace die, than use the border die to cut it down to the size shown on picture and using Snail Adhesive, adhere to card base.
- Diecut a label from the Wild Rose die set using Pool Party cardstock and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the floral image onto Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and using the following color Stampin Blends, color the image in: Pool Party Combo, Old Olive Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo. Once colored in, stamp it again and color in the medium size flower and fussy cut them all.
- Using Stampin Dimensionals adhere the floral image onto the diecut label and using Liquid Glue adhere the medium size flower on top of the other one to have a layered look. Add a Perennial Essence Floral Center in the middle of the large flower. These floral centers come so handy!!!
- Cut a 1/2 strip Whisper White cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it and cut it down and adhere on top of the flowers and the label.
Here is another look of the card created with A Little Lace Bundle. You can see how beautiful this lace die is and the pretty flowers.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE