Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun sketch as our challenge! I chose to play with the Above the Clouds bundle as it was just perfect for the sketch!
Here is what I came up with
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Balmy Blue card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock and stamp the clouds on it using Balmy Blue ink about 4-5 times randomly.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Night of Navy and adhere to the stamped panel. Punch the sides 1 -1/2 up on each side with the Classic Label punch, just to create a notch. Cut a 12″ Night of Navy/Sahara Sand twine and tie it around the panels in a knot. Using Snail Adhesives adhere to the card base.
- Die cut a Stitched Nested Label using Balmy Blue cardstock, stamp the sentiment on it using Night of Navy ink and using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to the card front.
- Stamp layer one of the balloon using Poppy Parade ink by stamping first on scrap paper and stamping again on Whisper White cardstock and layer two again with Poppy Parade Ink. Stamp the little flags one once again using Poppy Parade ink and punch out the balloon.
- Stamp layer one of the balloon using Balmy Blue ink by stamping first on scrap paper and stamping again on Whisper White cardstock and layer two again with Balmy Blue ink. Adhere balloons using Snail Adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals
- Stamp the balloon basket on the punched out baskets using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color it in using Bronze Stampin Blends and adhere to the balloons.
- Finally add a few Woven Threads Sequins to the balloons.
Here is another look of the card created with the Above the Clouds bundle
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE