Hi there, welcome back to my blog! I am still on vacation, but I wanted to pop in to share a fun watercolored card using one of the Host sets in the 2019-20 catalog called Soft Spring along with the Well Said bundle.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Balmy Blue card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 watercolor paper and using Aqua Painters add Balmy Blue background wash to it.
- Once it dried, stamp the first layer flowers using Granny Apple Green ink in the two corners and the second layer flowers using Highland Heather ink.
- Die cut one of the Stitched Nested Labels dies using Whisper White cardstock, stamp two leaves in the corners using Granny Apple Green ink.
- Die cut the Happy word from the Well Written dies using Highland Heather cardstock, adhere to label using Liquid Glue and stamp the Birthday from the Well Said stamp set.
- Cut two 4″ Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbons in an angle and adhere them under the sentiment label using Snail Adhesive and adhere it to the watercolor panel using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Punch two leaves using the green vellum and tuck them under the sentiment label.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 size Purple Posy cardstock and run it through the Lace embossing folder and adhere it under the watercolor panel in an angle and both on top of the card base.
Here is another look of the card using Soft Spring along with the Well Said bundle.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE