Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun color scheme as our challenge! Check it out!
These colors just screamed peacock to me, don’t they? So my card today is focused on a gorgeous bundle called Royal Peacock Bundle. Here is what I came up with.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Whisper White card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Blueberry Bushel Noble Peacock Specialty DSP and a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Old Olive cardstock panel and adhere them together and on top of the cardbase.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the Peacock using Pretty Peacock ink onto Whisper White cardstock, than stamp the second layer image on it using Old Olive ink and shift it just a bit and Gold emboss it. Die cut the image.
- Die cut two of the lacy Peacock images out of Gold Foil paper and adhere them under the stamped/die cut peacock image. Adhere the Peacock on the card front using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 1/2 Whisper White strip and stamp the sentiment on it using Old Olive ink. Using Stampin Dimensionals, adhere to card front as shown on photo.
- Die cut two of the leaves using Old Olive cardstock and adhere them above the sentiment strip.
- Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones and the feather section and one on the sentiment strip.
Here is another shot of the card using the Royal Peacock bundle.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE