Well, this was interesting….I typed up my blog post and went to sleep and woke up to no blog post…LOL…sorry about getting nothing in your inbox….so thankfully I had my tutorial typed up, so I am recreating my blog post as this card is too pretty not to share.. Daisy Lane bundle makes the sweetest cards and I will be back with more, but for now, here is the one I created and shared in my catalogue launch and the ladies loved it so much, they all ordered the bundle. 🙂
I just love how soft it turned out and that I used the new In-colors as well. I used Rococo Rose, Purple Posy and Seaside Spray…so love them!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Purple Posy card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Cut a 5 x 3-3/4 Whisper White cardstock panel, using a sponge, add some Seaside Spray ink to the panel. Stamped two of the fern images using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Cut a 4-1/2 Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbon, cut one end in an angle and using Snail adhesive, adhere on top of the leaves.
- Stamp two large daisy flowers using Rococo Rose ink onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, punched them out with the coordinating Large Daisy punch and using liquid glue adhere them together and on top of the ribbon. Add a clear Faceted gem in the middle of the flower.
- Stamp the sentiment above the ribbon using Rococo Rose ink and using liquid glue add three sequins.
- Cut a 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 Pear Pizzazz cardstock and adhere it under the art panel and onto the card base.
Here is another look of the card created with Daisy Lane Bundle. You can make the sweetest beautiful cards with this bundle and can’t go wrong with the price. All I can say is that I am sold on this bundle and you’ll see me use it a lot!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE