Hi there, happy Saturday! What a busy and fun this week has been. As of today I am on a little vacation, but don’t worry, my blog will keep continuing…you’ll still have inspiration. Let’s just say I have worked my bum off to make sure of that..LOL. But I had fun as I got to create with new products. Today’s inspiration for you is created with the super fun Free as a Bird Bundle and the coordinating Laser-cut cards! And I am here to tell you, you need both!!! Here is why!
This card wouldn’t have happened without that gorgeous laser cut card. You get 12 of these beautiful laser cut cards with beautiful envelopes and they come in an equally beautiful tin you get to keep and perhaps make the cards for someone and give it as a gift. Here is what you get for $24.00. Look how cute are even the envelopes!
All you have to do is place a Petal Pink card stock inside to create the look and what’s fun is that you can make all kinds of cards just by placing whatever color card stock inside. So you can’t go wrong.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Petal Pink cardstock panel and using liquid glue adhere it to the front of the laser cut card.
- Die cut a 4-7/8 x 2-5/8 Stitched Nested Label using Mint Macaron cardstock
- Die cut a 4-3/8 x 2-3/8 Stitched Nested Label using Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the bird image on it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Color bird image with the following Stampin’ Blends:
- Birds: Mint Macaron Combo, beak is Dark Mango Melody
- Leaves: Granny Apple Green Combo
- Flowers: Flirty Flamingo Combo
- Branch: Bronze
- Adhere colored bird label on top of the Mint Macaron label and adhere them in the middle of the card front using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on Petal Pink cardstock and cut it down to 1-5/8 x 1/2. Cut a 4″ Mint Macaron ribbon, fold in half and adhere behind the sentiment strip and using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere on top of the bird label.
Here is another look of the card using the Free as a Bird Bundle and the coordinating Laser-cut cards!
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
This week I had my Catalog Launch party and we had fun! We made three cards and this was one of them. Well, let me tell you, the Stampin Blends were a hit! I’ll be sharing the other projects later, including my treat box. I think you will all love it, too!
MORE PAPER SHARE!
A little update for those of you, who participated in my paper share! First of all thank you so much, and now it all sold out to the point where I got left out…LOL…so no paper for me…so I thought, why not put it out there again, to see if any other Canadian stampers would be interested. I’ll be shipping out my first batch on Monday, but I will hold the second batch signups open till the 16th. It’s really a great deal! First of all the papers are so beautiful and you get 77 sheets of 6×6 papers, so one of each design and it only cost $33 + $6 for shipping, so it’s $39. This is great for demos as well!!! Click HERE for more info and to sign up if you want to participate! I’ll be placing the order on the 17th, so by the time I get back from my little vacation, I’ll be able to cut them and ship them to you.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE