Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun sketch as our challenge! Check it out! Hope you are enjoying seeing all the new products in the catalog!!! And my choice of new Bundle today is Good Morning Magnolia, which I just adore and have a pretty card created with it. Here is the sketch we are using today.
I made a Thinking of You card using the gorgeous stamp set and coordinating dies..
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Soft Suede card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 size Very Vanilla cardstock and using the Stamparatus, stamp two large magnolias on the panel. First on the top right corner, turn the paper 180 degree and stamp again using Soft Suede ink and adhere to card front using Snail adhesive.
- 2 x 4-1/2 Rococo Rose card stock and run it through the Layered Leaves embossing folder and ink up the raised surface with Whisper White ink. Adhere to top right section of the card front.
- Stamp 3 magnolia buds using Soft Suede ink and using an Aqua Painter color it with Rococo Rose ink and Pear Pizzazz. Make sure you are not picking up the Soft Suede ink a lot. A little is ok to make it vintage looking though. Die cut them, after they dried.
- Die cut 2 large and 2 small leaves using Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- Die cut 2-1/4 x 1-3/8 size Stitched Nested Labels Die using Rococo Rose cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it using Soft Suede ink.
- Die cut a 2-3/4 x 1-1/2 Stitched Nested Labels Die using Soft Suede cardstock and adhere it under the sentiment label and on top of the embossed Rococo Rose strip using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Arrange Magnolia buds and leaves and adhere them using Liquid glue on the card as shown on picture.
Here is another look of my card created with the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle. You can see my watercolored magnolias better on this picture.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE