HAPPY NEW 2019-2020 STAMPIN’ UP! CATALOG LAUNCH DAY!
YOU CAN ORDER NOW!
It’s a happy day here!!! Today Stampin’ Up! is launching the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog and it’s a beauty, I tell you!!! I love every single thing in this catalog and my wishlist is a mile long, the least to say….LOL I want to share another card created with the super fun Memorable Mosaic Bundle along with the gorgeous Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I used a layout I can never get tired of, and the coordinating designer series paper helped me create this card pretty quickly.
This was a fun card to make and other than a little bit of fussy cutting, it was a fast card to make.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Mint Macaron card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 4 x 4-1/4 Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a 5″ Mint Macaron ribbon and adhere to top portion of the Designer Series Paper using Tear & Tape. Adhere Designer Series Paper on bottom portion of the card front.
- Cut an 8″ Mint Macaron Ribbon and tie a bow with it and using a glue dot, adhere on top of the ribbon as shown on picture.
- Stamp a row of little flowers using Mint Macaron ink right above the ribbon
- Stamp the sentiment on a Very Vanilla card stock and using the Timeless Label Punch, punch it out.
- Stamp the same sentiment again using Terracotta Tile ink and fussy cut the Kindness word out and using Liquid Glue, adhere on top of the sentiment label lined up with the already stamped Kindness word.
- Die cut a 3-1/4 x 1-3/4 Stitched Nested Labels die using Terracotta Tile card stock and adhere sentiment label on top of it using Stampin Dimensionals. Punch two Leaves using Pear Pizzazz card stock and using Liquid Glue adhere under the sentiment label and finally adhere the whole sentiment label on the card.
Here is a close up of the focal point of the card using the Memorable Mosaic Bundle along with the gorgeous Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create the card, so you can order if you like.
Today I am also happy to share that I have two Online Classes available for those, who place a $50 or higher order during June in my ONLINE SHOP.
OPTION ONE: Spend between $50 – $149.99 and get the Stamping Sunday Design Team Tutorial Bundle.
STAMPING SUNDAY JUNE 2019 TUTORIAL BUNDLE
5 Exclusive Tutorials all about Stampin Blend Techniques!
Get it FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
OPTION TWO: Spend over $150 in my ONLINE SHOP and get Stamping Sunday Design Team Tutorial Bundle AND the EXCLUSIVE PROJECT TUTORIALS BUNDLE, which this month contains 14 amazing projects, both cards and 3D projects! I know you will be blown away by them!!!
Catalog Launch Party is this Thursday. There is still time to RSVP. Cost is $20 or FREE with a $30 catalog order. There will be make and takes and goodies to share. Please email me if you can come join me in my West Kelowna Studio at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support. Hope you love the new catalog just as much as I do. When you place your orders in my online store, make sure you use the HOST CODE to collect your Pawpack Points: T7F6NUHF
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order and if your order is above $150, you get TWO Tutorial Bundles….how fun is that!!!
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE