Welcome back!!! Today it’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop time and we have a fun Color Combo as our challenge! Check it out! And my choice of new Bundle today is Memorable Mosaic, which is so pretty and was just perfect for this color combo!
I belong to a fun demo training group and Brenda Quintana challenged us to create a Crossover Gatefold card, so today my card is that fun fold card. I have never made one before, so I was eager to try it and I just adore how it turned out using the Memorable Mosaic along with the Stitched Nested Labels dies, which I promise you will NEED….LOL
So, what do you think??? I think this is such a fun card, don’t you?
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cardbase is Coastal Cabana cardstock, 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, on 8-1/2” side score at 2-1/8” and 6-3/8”
- Emboss the card flaps using Layered Leaves embossing flower, brush white ink against the raised images to show the embossing even more.
- Die cut two of the second largest Stitched Nested Labels Dies using Whisper White cardstock.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the tree foliage image on using Coastal Cabana ink and the tree trunk using Granny Apple Green and using Tear & Tape adhere to the top portion of the left flap of the card.
- Using Coastal Cabana ink stamp the little border image in a line (can use Stamparatus) on top and bottom portion of the second Stitched Nested Label and the little flowers on the side to create a cute pattern.
- Stamp the sentiment using Daffodil Delight ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch with the coordinating Timeless Label punch. Also punch three leaves using Granny Apple Green and cut 1-1/2″ length Scalloped Lace Trim (3 scallops length) and using Snails Adhesive, adhere to the bottom of the sentiment label and also adhere the 3 leaves as shown on photo and using Stampin Dimentionals, adhere to the Stitched Nested Label.
- Adhere the final label using Tear & Tape to the bottom portion of the right flap of the card.
Here is another view of the card using Memorable Mosaic along with the Stitched Nested Labels dies.
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same color challenge. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
One last reminder! Don’t forget to place orders for the retiring products, specially inks, refills and cardstock…you have only a few more days left!
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE