Hi there and welcome to our Stamping Sunday Blog Hop! Today our team is highlighting Sneak Peeks from the new 2019-2020 catalog and I decided to showcase one of my favorite bundles and I have a lot of favorites, let’s just say, but today it’s all about Good Morning Magnolia Bundle!!!
As usual our team focuses on all level/style of crafters, so let me start with the beginner/keep it simple style card.
The Good Morning Magnolia Bundle is stunning, simply said. My beginner style card doesn’t get much easier than this. All you need is the Stamparatus as it helps you stamp large stamps and you can simply recreate multiple cards with this set.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE BEGINNER CARD:
- The card base is Whisper White card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Using the Stamparatus and Soft Suede ink, stamp the flower and the sentiment on
Easy, yet, affective to achieve a very elegant card, right?
My second card using the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle is in mind for the casual stamper. After stamping the flower I colored it in with Stampin Blends and I went for the purple look. Yes, I do use purple, once in a while…LOL
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE CASUAL STYLE CARD:
- The card base is Highland Heather cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock panel. Stamp the flower image using the Stamparatus and Soft Suede ink and color the flower in with the following Stampin Blends: Highland Heather Combo and Old Olive Combo
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock as a mat and adhere to the art panel with Snail adhesive and to the cardbase.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 3/4 Basic Black strip and white emboss the sentiment on it, cut the ends in an angle and adhere to card using stampin dimensionals
- Finally, cut a 6″ Linen ribbon, tie it into a bow, adhere with a glue dot on the flower stem.
Stampin Blends make any image pop as you can see.
My last card is for the advance card maker and I simply love it. The dies that come in the bundle are so beautiful. I haven’t even showed you the 3d flower dies, but on this card I wanted to show you the gorgeous edge border and I am also highlighting the Memories and More card pack. Yes, that beautiful background is a printed vellum and just makes a stunning background, don’t you think?
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE AVID STYLE CARD:
- The card base is Blushing Bride cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock panel. The vellum that comes in the Memories and More card pack is already 4″ wide, die cut the with the edge border and using Tear & Tape, adhere to the Whisper White panel.
- Cut a 9″ Mint Macaron ribbon, tie around the card in a knot and adhere the panel onto the cardbase.
- Stamp the large flower and two buds using Soft Suede ink onto a 5 x 6 Whisper White cardstock panel and die cut them. Color the flowers using the following Stampin Blends: Flirty Flamingo Combo, Old Olive Combo, Dark Mango Melody.
- Using Stampin Dimensionals adhere the flowers on the card front as shown.
- Finally stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the card using Soft Suede.
Thank you for stopping by to check out the cards created with the Sneak Peek of our 2019-2020 Catalog. Hope you are excited to shop starting June 4th, or if you want them sooner, join my team and you can build your kit with new products! Why not?? Today’s Shopping List can be found below.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Stamping Sunday participants creations. They are super talented ladies, so I know you will love hopping on their blogs. You can find the links below my signature, so just scroll down a bit further!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE