Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! I got invited to this amazing stampers group and I am so excited to participate. Be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are focused on New Catalog Products that are coming out, so today, my card is using a super fun bundle that everyone will love, called Sailing Home! Here is what I created with it.
What’s not to love about the gorgeous stamp set and the dies? I made this card for a friend, who’s birthday was earlier this week, so I will be mailing this out to him. Sure hope he likes it.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- The card base is Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Die cut two panels using the second largest Stitched Rectangles dies. One using Whisper White and the other one using Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Using stamping sponges, sponge Pacific Point ink on top, Balmy Blue in the middle and Coastal Cabana on the bottom portion of the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp the knot image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the bottom part of the sponged panel.
- Stamp the birds images on once again using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Adhere panel on top of the Poppy Parade panel in an angle using Snail Adhesive and on top of the cardbase.
- Stamp and die cut the boats using Whisper White cardstock and Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Color them using the following Blends: Poppy Parade Combo for boat, Bermuda Bay combo for the sails of the large boat and Daffodil Delight for the sails of the small boat.
- White emboss the sentiment on Poppy Parade cardstock and diecut it using the label die.
- Die cut the wheel using Basic Black cardstock, the flourish using Granny Apple Green and the thin border using Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Using liquid glue, adhere the boats on first, than the thin border on top of the stamped knot, the flourish next. Using Stampin Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment label and finally adhere the wheel using liquid Glue.
Here is another shot of the card created with the brand new Sailing Home Bundle.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like. Of course some of the products will be available starting June 4th, so now you can just grab the tutorial and come back to place your order on the 4th!
Thank you so much for joining us today and hope you’l join us next month, too. Now it’s time to check out everyone’s projects!!! Please see the list of ladies participating this month. I know with the new catalog coming out, we all are excited to see new creations, so check make sure you hop onto everyone’s blog post.
Once again, don’t forget to place your orders for the retiring products, specially inks, refills and cardstock…they are almost gone!!! Just a fair warning….Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE