Hello and happy weekend to you!!!! It’s been a fun month playing along with Just Us Girls challenge Design Team. Today is my last day sadly, but I have a super fun card inspired the picture, which is this week’s challenge. Today I have a card created with a stamp set that is releasing June 4th. Here is what I created with Free is a Bird Bundle.
Isn’t this a fun card? I love those birdies so much and they are awesome to watercolor, or color with Blends and so much more!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE CARD:
- Cut the card base, which is Basic Black card stock 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5 watercolor paper and using Aqua Painter paint lines with Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Blueberry Bushel inks, let it dry and adhere to cardbase using Tear & Tape
- Using Stazon ink, stamp the birds image onto watercolor paper and using an Aqua Painter, paint the birds in using Blueberry Bushel and Mango Melody, the leafs, Granny Apple Green, the flowers, Poppy Parade and the branch with Soft Suede inks. Once it’s dried, fussy cut it out.
- Stamp the leaf image and a small flower image onto watercolor paper with Stazon ink and watercolor it with Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade and Mango Melody, fussy cut them out after they dried.
- White emboss the sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock and using the die cut from the bundle, cut it out. Using mini stampin dimensionals adhere the sentiment label to the card and the leaf and flowers below it. Finally adhere the birds using mini stampin dimensionals as well.
Here is another look of the card created with the Free as a Bird Bundle.
If you would like to print out the step by step tutorial you can do that by clicking below.
Here is the list of the products I used to create this pretty card, so you can order if you like.
While the new catalog is just around the corner, please don’t forget to place orders for the retiring products, specially inks, refills and cardstock…they are almost gone!!! I don’t want you to miss out on anything you really wanted! Just a fair warning….Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE when you place your orders in my online store, if it’s below $200. The May Host code is: KURR3HTR
If you are not familiar with my Pawpack Reward System, check it out. You have a chance to get up to $65 worth of products just for shopping for me. I sent a few of those orders out this past month, so I know I have some happy shoppers and thank you for that!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!
- Visit my Store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my PawPack Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- JOIN my Team HERE
- FREE Online Card Making Class with every $50 order
- PURCHASE the Online Card Making Class HERE